Lip and Cheek Tint ♥

I just visited Watsons yesterday and found this perfect lip and cheek tint.



glam WORKS Bath & Body Essentials
lip and cheek tint 

I love it. It is perfect product for those students like me, especially if I'm so busy and doesn't even have the time to put a simple make-up. Well, here's the solution to my dilemma.
I chose the strawberry red and the peach pink.
It looks really natural and smells good too.
I don't feel heavy since I started applying it today.


One thing I love about it is it doesn't hurt with your pocket. It's totally affordable.
Only Php75. Available on all Watsons stores nationwide. Check it out girls!


Love,
Naya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Emotions.

Life of Being a Tita (Aunt) at a Young Age

WANDERLUST: "A Girl's Guide to Soul-Searching"