PhotoScape

Okay, I have a little confession.
I'm the kind of girl who doesn't know how to edit a photo. True.
All I know is a little "adjust brightness" and "crop". Funny.
I am a self confess Adobe Photoshop illiterate. 
So, I can't stop myself from smiling the moment I downloaded PhotoScape.

At least now, I know how to filter. HAHAHA :D
I know it's a simple photo editing application but I really do like its features.
It's not much just like the Adobe Photoshop and others but it's genuinely makes your photo simple and uniquely yours.

Here are the sample of pictures that I edited through PhotoScape, I'm still an amateur when it comes to editing pictures. Everybody has learn first right?




Yeah, this is me. UGLY right?!




Truly yours,
Naya <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Emotions.

Life of Being a Tita (Aunt) at a Young Age

WANDERLUST: "A Girl's Guide to Soul-Searching"