Welcome to Blogger Naya :)


Hello.
My name's Naya.
This is actually my first blog here in Blogger.
I've been blogging at my Tumblr account, I started this blog for a new start for me.


I'll blog more about ME, which I know no one will have the interest to read for some reasons.

  • I am not a celebrity.
  • I am not famous in school, I'm a silent-type girl.
  • Nobody knows I started this blog.
  • No one will be interested in this nonsense blog.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I am not being negative, I'm just stating a FACT.
but that's just it. No one can stop me. LOL :D

So, I warmly welcome myself on Blogger.

WELCOME TO BLOGGER WORLD NAYA! :)


xoxo,
Naya ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Emotions.

Life of Being a Tita (Aunt) at a Young Age

WANDERLUST: "A Girl's Guide to Soul-Searching"