12 Easy Ways to Lose Weight

"I am getting bigger, larger, fatter, bulkier and heavier"

Yes, you read that right. It's true I am gaining weights. I think I have unwillingly earned 3 to 6 pounds already this past weeks. And I am worrying.



One of the most problems by the girls/women/teens is their WEIGHT, and how to lose them. I admit that I am one of them. I need to shed the pounds I gained, and I need help. 

DIET -- it's very hard to do. Ugh! I wish I could just send my fats like a Bluetooth to a malnourished person. If only there's a technology that will allow me to. I'm not an outdoor person, so it's hard for me to pull it off. I don't exercise as well. Aside from walking, you cannot engage me in any forms of exercising, not if I'm willing to. All I have to do is manage what I eat, and eat less. 


" You know the drill when it comes to losing weight--take in fewer calories, burn more calories. But you also know that most diets and quick weight-loss plans have about as much as a politicians' campaigns pledges. "


I have read this article about 50 Easy Ways to Lose Weight in Reader's 
Digest and I chose only 12 that I can do. Here's goes in my list Check it out!


1. Indulge in fat releasing foods.

2. After breakfast, make water your primary drink.

3. Eat five or six small snacks a day instead of three large meals.

4. Walk for 45 minutes a day.

5. Eat slowly and calmly.

6. Eat only when you hear your stomach growling.

7. Find ways other than eating to express love, tame stress, and relieve boredom. 

8. State the positive.

9. Discover your dietary preferences.

10. Eat fruit instead of drinking fruit juice.

11. Spend 10 minutes walking up and down stairs.

12. When you shop, choose nutritious foods based on these four simple rules:

  • 1. Avoid partially hydrogenated.
  • 2. Avoid high fructose corn syrup.
  • 3. Choose a short ingredient list over long; there will be fewer flavor enhancers and empty calories.
  • 4. Look for more than two grams of fiber per 100 calories in all grain products (cereal, bread, crackers, and chips)



I'll try to work on this list. I really wish that this will help me reduce my weight. I'm chubby, not obese and I don't want to be. I know there are a lot of girls like me who are also trying, I hope that this list helps you.


These are the following articles you can visit to help you weigh less.



May we all accomplish what we wanted in life.
Keep me posted!




xoxo,











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Emotions.

Life of Being a Tita (Aunt) at a Young Age

WANDERLUST: "A Girl's Guide to Soul-Searching"