RFAM


Every time I check my social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. I get to  see it on Tumblr sometime. I got curious and I search the meaning of intriguing word and all I see is the acronym RFAM. Have I been leaving under the rock? I never got a real meaning of it. So, in my own understanding base on what they say. What's yours? Mine is RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME. (Did I get it right?) All of those who wrote their own version of RFAM they said like "I don't like seafood" or "I used to have purple hair"



Here's my TOP 5 RFAM

  1. I eat too much every dinner. The food is tasty every night.
  2. I have crushes I never even meet. (celebrity)
  3. I love chick-flicks, Romantic Comedies and Horror movies.
  4. I read a lot of books.
  5.  I'm a jeans and top kind of girl. I don't wear dresses and skirts.



I only list five of my common "About Me" antics because I don't want to reveal my out of ordinary behavior. I don't to disappoint my admirers. (If there's any) 



These are my some RFAM I've seen.






That's all. Have a happy days this month of December.

xox,
Naya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Emotions.

Life of Being a Tita (Aunt) at a Young Age

WANDERLUST: "A Girl's Guide to Soul-Searching"