UNDER CONSTRUCTION.



Hi. I'm so sorry I was not able to blog for months. I've been busy with my personal life and the main reason why I haven't post anything after my December post is that my laptop broke down the night of my birthday December 25, 2013 and I haven't visit to a computer technician.  The continuation of my story US, (if anyone has ever reads it.) will be updated after my laptop is in a good state. The story teller has no name yet because I did not mention it. The next update will be about Drake's Point Of View. I hope you enjoyed my first story. :)


These past few months, a lot of things happened, intentional or not. I've been so in much struggles and nostalgia. I guess, I'll blog about it soon. Thank you  for taking time and viewing my resource-less blog and Godspeed. Au revoir!





 ❤️


xoxo,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Emotions.

Life of Being a Tita (Aunt) at a Young Age

WANDERLUST: "A Girl's Guide to Soul-Searching"