The Art of Letting Go.


I told you I’d walk away
I’m haunted
I’m broken
I’m a disaster
I just knew that you’re not gone

Come on, something’s terribly wrong
We need to act to stop this war.
I know in your heart, you’re good
I refuse to believe in lies
I hear them speak ill of you

Did you think I was fine?
Did you ever felt the blood in your eyes?
How it’s tearing you up?
How one word can hurt me?
Stop saying sorry if you don’t mean it.

You really made a good act.
You need to wake up from daydreaming
You need to believe in the lights you see
Stop tearing the heart that’s worth saving
Stand there like a ghost

You know if you just open your eyes
I want you for worst or better.
I would wait forever and ever
I know you were hurting too, so did I?
Tell me why you get lost.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Emotions.

Life of Being a Tita (Aunt) at a Young Age

WANDERLUST: "A Girl's Guide to Soul-Searching"