The Memories of You

The Memories of You
By Sittie Aina Panda


It's not the sight I'm seeing,
It's never the contradiction.
It's might and light I am owning,
It's the perception.


I caught him looking at me, I looked away
When I look back, he's now faraway.
I admire the world around us and ignore him
When I'm lost in my thought,
he is there waiting for me to glance back at him.


Is this love I'm feeling?
When he's near, I'm breathless
Is this an exaggeration?
When he's not around, I miss him.
Tell me a story I have never heard.


An agony I am currently thinking.
A hindrance I have to ignore.
A threat in my mind.
A sorrow I need to forget.


There are a lot of people hating me.
You said you only adore me.
There are lots of ideas in my head.
You are the sweetness in me.


You color my world and then paint it gray.
Can I have you speak of me again?
You bring me to fairy land and made me cry.
Can you teach me to move on?


When my pain leaves the burning hatred in me
When my woe will be stopped
When my love of you made sense.
When my reasoning makes me strong.

It's fine. I'm healing now.
No closure needed I have to know
It's better, and reality has to come.
It's for me to let go and move on my silly ideas of you.
Dear heart, stop thumping now.
Forgive but never forget.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Emotions.

Life of Being a Tita (Aunt) at a Young Age

WANDERLUST: "A Girl's Guide to Soul-Searching"