Unknown Emotions.

I've been fighting my whole life.
Fighting the unknown
I gave you light when you needed me
But you burnt my candles,
the rays of my sunshine were starting to fade
Now I've been looking for that lost streak of life that was taken away from me

I'm a giver of hope to everyone
They call me an angel
Yet I felt left out
Betrayal crushed me
I lost friends
And I'm a walking disaster waiting to happen


All those things I didn't say
I kept it inside and buried deep
Love never really helps me
I'm a lover of everything black and white
I was shadowed in my darkness that used to be colorful

I kept calling your name
I was screaming out
I was the one who stood up
When doubts filled you in
And your world became bleak
Being brave was my choice
But when everything begin to tremble

It's falling apart
But there's really a part of me that believes
I am a girl of faith
I was raised with class
I grew up with joy
And when my battles begin to resurface
It creeped me out,
I run away
From first love that chased me.

I chose to ignore that love that was blossoming
Deep in my heart
I know I am loved
That from what romance can offer
But from the little girl that still in me
I still got a lot of hope


Now I'm standing up
I'm starting to build my wall that you manage to break
I let you in but you still left me out
I was alone in the middle of nowhere


The fight I thought was ours
I am now on my own battle.
Now, I'm writing my own way of life
I still got a lot of life in me
I'm alright.
I'm fine.
I can now walk the path I thought you followed.


I'm in too deep
I was drowned from memories
I miss home
And I get to live a life to the fullest
They said I was your only one
I kept writing our book
So they knew how we knew each other
You were my bestfriend
But you turned your back on me
My intentions was marvelous
Then you misread the lines behind my words.
I was busy for my future
But you were busy screwing other girls
Then those girls haunt me.


How can single mistakes lead us to destruction?
I don't care what they think
I can fight my own battles now without you pulling me closer
I am the brightest color of your rainbow
It's been three years, I miss you
We ignore each other
Act like we don't care
But I was still holding on to life.

What would happen if we happened?
I'm scared of taking risks.
We should stop believing in fairytale.
No one should live waiting for a life that isn't coming yet
Forever is the here after,
Forever exist in our lifetime.
You were my king, I was your queen
We conquered each other's territory
But our war ended up with lots of casualty

No one can stop me now
I was a fool once
Haters gonna hate me for being who I am
I am the writer of my love story
We ended, but perhaps somebody's coming for me
For Allah, loves me. He was dictating my life,
 And I need a fresh start from somewhere without you
My new leaf was on
And I've learned that;
Forever isn't really real
It was ideal


We are ideal
Like two love birds flying away from each other
I let you go
But you tied me up
I have a lot of life in me
I'm saved from you
Someone has distract me from the monsters in my sleep
Saved by the peace in my heart
Clarity in my mind
I move on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of Being a Tita (Aunt) at a Young Age

WANDERLUST: "A Girl's Guide to Soul-Searching"