Let Me Go (Open Letter)



          Hi. Are you okay? I hope that when you read this, you are in a good mood. I just want to let you know that despite all my heartaches and what I'm going through right now, I still believe in having my hopes up and I know I can get through this. I want to thank you for the friendship. I miss what we had, the friendship that lasts even if it was a long time since we last met and we talked for awhile. I appreciate what you have been doing. You are accomplished person now. You manage to build a life on your own. What I don't like about you is you forgot that whatever you are doing, you have to please ALLAH. No matter how much wealth you are earning it will be taken away from you in a snap. Our life is controlled by Allah, it was given to us. Pray. Do Hajj. Respect women. Never lie. Never cheat on them. Yes, a woman's role is to do things for the half of her deen but Allah respected women. Hawwa (Eve) came from Adam's left rib, near his heart so that we can stand beside you. Not behind you, not as your maid to do your laundry. We have accomplishments too. We have a life. I still think there is so much talent you can do. You can be a good engineer, an artist, a police man or even a doctor. I hope you can see that whatever they are saying about you, I still hold on to the fact that you were good to me even if we always fight back then. I like how you respect me and never talk about others. I just wish you don't talk to boys about me. I can be your best friend, again. I will help you settle down to a girl who will see your good side. I am already happy, though I can't always be happy because I lost both parents in a span of two years. It's a struggle. Every day I miss them and my cure was to pray to Allah. So, please be a faithful son and pray to Allah, repent. Don't drink alcohol and don't smoke. Be honest.

        It has been a rollercoaster ride for the both of us. We were and still being tested for our patience. You are blessed you are born with a silver spoon. I am blessed with a hardworking parents and I still thank Allah for that. If I didn't discipline myself I will not achieve what I have now. Little by little, I can reach my dreams to be a lawyer, to be a Hadja. 😊 So, to end this open letter. I am saying that I will be leaving soon. Please if it's for the goodness of others, forget about me. I know I'm being 'manhid' to your feelings but it's for my sanity. Awid kadn a akal na ipaguman akn ska pn sa akal. Please be happy too. Let me go. Let  go of our memories. Think of me as someone who will be your friend because that will always be my role for you. Inevitably a friend who will guide you and help you achieve things on your skills. All this time, I am finding myself. So whatever, Allah's plans for me I will just be patiently waiting for my Qadr. Remember the two things Allah kept from us: DESTINY and DEATH. Take care. Stay safe. Good bye, Dear you. - Naya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Emotions.

Life of Being a Tita (Aunt) at a Young Age

WANDERLUST: "A Girl's Guide to Soul-Searching"